SingleOps is seeking a Customer Support Specialist who is excited to learn and shape a growing team. The primary responsibility of this role will be fielding and managing support related questions and issues from customers. This person will need to exercise the ability to continuously problem solve, train others, and work closely with development to improve the product. Above all, a good candidate has the innate desire to serve others and implement solutions.
- Manage the online and phone support channels.
- Understand client needs and either directly solve their problems or work with the development team to implement a fix.
- Identify and report Bugs to development as they come to your attention inside the product.
- Continue to build out our knowledge base (e.g. Frequently asked questions, Training Material, Internal Documentation).
- Assist in the products quality assurance process, which tests that new development updates meet the listed requirements and does not introduce any bugs.
- Contribute customer feedback for Product Planning.
- Daily Team Standups 15-30 minutes at end of day.
- 2+ years of previous experience in software support, customer services, or product related role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the fastest growing technology businesses in Atlanta
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance (health, dental, and vision), unlimited vacation policy, casual dress, distributed team environment, no set hours, startup culture…