Come join one of the top 100 fastest-growing private companies in Atlanta and help us scale sales, marketing, customer success, and ultimately revenue in your role as Revenue Operations Manager.
The right candidate for this role is an analytical problem-solver who is as comfortable deep in a spreadsheet as they are working with team members, combining both motions to help us truly understand and then optimize what’s driving the business forward. You’ll ensure our approaches to Sales, Marketing and Customer Success are measurable, trackable, and rowing in the same direction, while also evaluating and modifying our processes and tools to drive results. You’ll lead cross-functional projects and deliver deep insights for the business. You are comfortable diving into the weeds of daily operations, but can also talk high-level strategy.
While this role sits in our marketing department and reports to our chief marketing officer, you will serve the entire organization and some of your top customers will be our heads of sales and customer success, as well as our CEO.
Day to day you will:
- Draw insights that help our leaders focus on hitting goals and planning where the business needs to go
- Drive high-impact recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative analysis on a variety of thorny problems and carry projects from concept to implementation
- Shape and align strategy, operations, systems and tools across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to ensure best-in-class execution
- Manage the procurement, implementation, and management of tools under a centralized practice to ensure we can continue to scale efficiently
You might be a fit if you have:
- Experience leveraging analytics to make recommendations and drive change
- Experience leading or working in Sales Operations or Marketing Analytics in a fast-growing company
- Experiencing managing and supporting Salesforce as well as other popular sales and marketing software like SalesLoft, HubSpot, etc.
- Experience in high-growth SaaS or technology companies (preferred, but not required)
- 1+ years of experience in Strategy/Management Consulting organization or Business Operations in a tech company (preferred, but not required)
Reasons to join SingleOps:
- An incredibly talented, driven, and supportive team. We are building an amazing team culture and want you to contribute to its formation.
- We have a clear vision to change the service industry and improve the lives of our customers.
- One of the top 100 fastest growing private companies in Atlanta (per Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetter awards)
- Founded and funded by a team of seasoned young entrepreneurs with excellent track records
- Competitive compensation, great insurance, unlimited vacation policy