SingleOps is seeking a full-stack web developer who is excited to learn and shape a growing team. Our developers are given the opportunity engage with the full life-cycle of the product, from requirements gathering to design, development and support.
We offer telecommunity and flexible hours, but you should be located in Atlanta and come into the office at least a couple times a week.
- Engage in designing features with the rest of the SingleOps team
- Backend development in Ruby on Rails
- Administer AWS-managed resources
- Support customer success team for tier 2 issues and advanced SQL reports.
- Integrate with a growing team to learn and teach as we build a challenging and exciting development practice
Specific experience is less important than a demonstrable desire to learn and the ability to complete complex projects. However, a good candidate should have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Math or equivalent experience
- Experience with web development
- A history of picking up new technologies
A fantastic candidate would have experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- React / Angular / Backbone or competing front-end frameworks
- Unit Testing
- Native Mobile Development