Learn what reports to track and how to use that information to level up your Tree Care or Landscape company.
Running a business means keeping track of your numbers. You need good reports to do that.
We’re here to help.
In this free guide to Reporting Basics, we’ll walk you through:
- Why good reports are essential and how to begin using that data.
- A dive into what profitability means and how to know if you’re making money.
- Why tracking your sales at the service level is vital, and what to do with that information.
- A breakdown of your accounting basics (receivables) and how to get paid.
- Leveraging the power of timesheets to run your business more efficiently.
- How to calculate your backlogs, why keeping tabs on it is crucial, and what to do once you know it.
- Job costing (A.K.A. “Estimated v. Actuals”); how to track it, and what actions you can take based on that knowledge.
This guide is designed to help you be more efficient and effective. It’s a free resource for you – no email or paywall! Take it and go streamline your business.
We created this resource to help you succeed. If you run a tree care or landscape business and find this valuable, please let us know! Drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us!