The Services are not intended for the use of children under 18 and no such person is authorized to use them. By using the Services, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old and of legal age to enter into legal agreements.
Privacy and Data Security
Unless otherwise noted, all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel”, and arrangement of such Content, contained in the Services is owned, controlled or licensed by or to SingleOps and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
The SingleOps name, the SingleOps logo, and all other related names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SingleOps. All other names, team names, and logos on the Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, where applicable. Reference to any third party-owned trademarks herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to indicate or imply any affiliation, association, sponsorship, or endorsement by any owners of such third party-owned trademarks.
User Submissions, Feedback, and Information
Your Use of the Services
In connection with your use of the Services, you agree that you will not:
- post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit any material that: (a) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (c) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (d) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (e) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (f) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (g) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- interfere with or damage the Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use the Services to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any information concerning any other person or entity;
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Services;
- display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, SingleOps’s name, any SingleOps trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without SingleOps’s express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, SingleOps’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of SingleOps’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any SingleOps system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by SingleOps or any of SingleOps’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or any of the content on the Services;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Any conduct by a user that in our discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services is expressly prohibited.
SingleOps reserves the right, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Services, or any portion of the Services, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Services, or any portion of the Services, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Services, or any portion of the Services, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
SingleOps may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Services. SingleOps is not responsible for the content of any user-submitted content. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any user-submitted content, we may do so and delete or remove user-submitted content at any time and for any reason with or without notice.
We do not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on the Services and will remove any such content if properly notified that such content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Services;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Services where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com or by mail at Copyright Agent, c/o SingleOps,1075 Peachtree Steet, NE, Suite 3225, Atlanta, GA 30309.
Upon receipt of such notice, we will investigate and remove material if necessary. You will be notified of the results of such investigation.
Links to Other Sites
The Services may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under SingleOps’s control, and SingleOps is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites.
Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES AND ALL TOOLS AND CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE.” ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THIS SECTION DOES NOT LIMIT ANY EXPRESS, WRITTEN PRODUCT WARRANTY OR RELATED DISCLAIMERS THAT ARE PROVIDED BY SINGLEOPS OR ITS SUPPLIERS WITH RESPECT TO A PHYSICAL PRODUCT SOLD BY SINGLEOPS TO YOU, OR ANY WARRANTY ON A PHYSICAL PRODUCT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Although we strive to describe our products or services offered on the Services accurately, we do not guarantee that such specifications or services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Furthermore, while we attempt to ensure that your use of our Services is secure and safe, we cannot and do not represent that our Services or servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. You expressly assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Services.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability, or injuries, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, WILL SINGLEOPS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, VENDORS, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SINGLEOPS PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF SINGLEOPS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE BENEFIT OF ANY LAW, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, THAT OTHERWISE MIGHT LIMIT YOUR WAIVER OF SUCH CLAIMS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Services, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Georgia excluding: (1) its conflicts of law principles; and (2) the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Users Outside of the United States
SingleOps is operated in the United States. Although the Services are accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided, or offered through or on the Services are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Services, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
Les parties déclarent par les présentes qu’elles exigent que cette entente et tous les documents y afferents, soit pour le present ou le future, soient rédigés en langue anglaise seulement.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
Questions and Contact Information